Are you are interested in solar power for your home? Before you make a commitment, it is important to learn about the process and your financing options.
We’ll be discussing the savings that you can make on solar installation costs and the savings that you’ll get on your electricity bills.
Installing Solar Panels Can Benefit You
There are many reasons why people install solar panels, but the most important is to lower their electricity bills. This is particularly important in Florida where the heat lasts well into the summer and our air conditioners need to be used almost continuously.
Solar panels offer many benefits, including:
- Higher property value. Solar-powered homes sell for 4% less than those without.
- Protection from rising electricity prices. Florida homeowners have the highest energy costs in the country.
- Reduce your carbon footprint. Going green is another reason people are influenced to switch to solar power. The installation of solar panels can reduce the number of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere and increase temperatures.
How Much Can You Save If You Install Solar Panels
There are a few factors that will affect the amount of electricity you can save by installing a solar photovoltaic panel.
- How much electricity do you use? You will see more rewards if you have high electricity bills.
- How much direct sunlight your home gets?
Your electricity provider charges a retail rate for excess energy generated by solar panels.
ESD Solar will help you determine how much electricity savings you can make. You can read more about the factors that we consider on our website.
This post was written by Daniel Massaad, owner and expert solar technician at Energy Solutions Direct! ESD is the top choice for Tampa Bay Solar! Our licensed and certified contractors are masters of their craft; with years of experience servicing the great Tampa Bay area and beyond, the choice is simple. ESD excels at offering you the best in solar value!