A home surveillance system is a great way to keep an eye on your house, especially if you’re away from home or have elderly relatives that need some help. But choosing the right security system can be confusing. If you’re reading this article, we know you’re considering the Airtel Xsafe cameras for your indoor and outdoor surveillance. To help you decide, let’s have a look at the cameras from Airtel and their features.
- Sticky Cam (Indoor Security Camera): This Airtel indoor security camera offers near-360-degree views of your indoor premises with 7-day cloud storage of video. The features include two-way communication, smart alerts with perimeter zoning, and multi-person access to view feed. It will cost you Rs. 2,499.
- 360-degree (Indoor Security Camera): This camera offers you smart features like motion sensitivity control and smart tracking, no blind spots, 7-day cloud storage of video, two-way communication, smart alerts with perimeter zoning, and multi-person access to video feed. It will cost you Rs. 2,999.
- Active Defence (Outdoor Security Camera): Airtel offers this camera for your outdoor surveillance. It offers smart features like spotlight and siren as well as dust and water resistance (both musts for outdoor surveillance), AI-based person detection, 7-day cloud storage and tamper-proof footage, and HD quality colour night vision. It will cost you Rs. 4,499.
Airtel Home Surveillance System Features
With Airtel Xsafe, you can stay connected to your home and loved ones even when you are miles away. You can monitor the house, business, or family by recording live video and audio so that nothing goes undetected. Its premium features are:
Perimeter Zoning: With Airtel Xsafe, you can create a perimeter around your home and monitor for movement to ensure that nothing goes undetected. This feature is accessible through the Xsafe app on your phone.
Motion Sensitivity Control: You can also reduce the sensitivity of the camera so that it doesn’t get triggered by pets. You can change the sensitivity of your camera so that it only detects movement from specific people or from everyone — it’s up to you!
High-Quality Video: The camera takes full HD videos so that everything is captured in full detail without missing a single moment.
Two-Way Communication: You can also talk to the person on the other side of your camera through Airtel Xsafe cameras. It allows two-way communication through the built-in speakerphone on the camera.
Cloud Storage: Cloud storage is a great way to keep your data safe and secure. You can access all your data from any device, including mobile phones, tablets, and computers.
You can use this product in various ways, such as:
- To watch live videos from any part of the world, anytime.
- To get alerts about any suspicious activity happening in your house.
- To record video footage whenever required
- To view recordings later, if needed
Airtel Xsafe is a great option for anyone who wants to ensure the security of their home or business. It’s easy to install/use and has features that allow you to monitor your premises from anywhere in the world. The best part? You don’t need any additional hardware other than a smartphone or tablet with an internet connection!